The Parish Church of St Richard dates from 1934 and was the last stone-built church in Sussex. There is a flourishing Sunday School group for various ages and the congregation joins together for the Liturgy of the Sacrament. St Richard’s has 8 bells, a good choir and an organ, and an emphasis on offering the best to God in music and liturgy.
The Mosse Memorial Hall can be hired and has a capacity of 200 people.
For details of services and to book the hall go to http://aldwick.org.uk